Adult Event Social and Fundraiser
The 'main event' will be a cornhole tournament, but if you don't want to play in the tournament, there will be plenty to entertain all! A few highlights below...more to come.
- BAKERSFIELD TACO BAR + snacks & desserts (included in cost)
- Beer, wine, soda & water (included in cost)
- Good music & backyard games (Kan Jam, Giant Jenga, krazy cornhole games, etc) -- Have a fun game we can use? Contact (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cornhole Tournament: Enter as a team of 2. We will follow official cornhole rules from the ACO.
- We HIGHLY encourage teams to dress as famous or noteworthy DUOS. Have fun with it, but it's not required. We are trying to get a prize for the best duo costume, but at worst, you will have memories, pictures & bragging rights for the year!
- Register once as a team ($20 fee for team entry) on My School Anywhere
- This is a double elimination bracket with a chance to refuel between games (food & drink)
- Full details will be sent to all registered players 5 days before.
- MUST REGISTER to play in the tournament NO LATER than MIDNIGHT Friday 1/18.
- Winners: 1st place get the coveted trophy, team name on a plaque in Wilson hallway & prize equal to $100 (or cash), 2nd place price equal to $50 (or cash)
- NO SILENT AUCTIONS, but there are 2 opportunities to win something fun while funding school programming at the PTA if you wish to participate:
- PEDAL WAGON: Take a chance at the 'heads or tails game' ($10/chance) to win the Pedal Wagon! MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN. 13-16 ppl, 2 hour tour Sun - Thurs with the possibility to upgrade to weekend for additional $59 fee (total, not per person).
- A DEDICATED PARKING SPOT through Dec 31, 2019: Yep, you read that correctly. Buy a chance ($5/each, 5 for $20) to win a spot dedicated for your family! YOU DON'T have to attend the event to buy a chance. Visit my school anywhere to purchase.